Guidelines for returning vehicles:
When you decide to reject the vehicle on collection day, you will receive a refund for the full amount into your bank account.
When you make use of the 14-day reflection period, the guidelines below apply: (in addition to the standard guidelines for returning a product, where checks are carried out for any damages/signs of wear and tear after purchase).
- €0.50 per driven km for vehicles in the A/B and C segment and small commercial vans (Berlingo/Combo etc.);
- €0.75 per driven km for vehicles in the D and E segment;
- €1.25 per km for all other passenger vehicles and off-road vehicles with a purchase value of up to €80,000, incl. VAT and BPM;
- €3.00 per km for all vehicles with a replacement value of more than €80,000,- incl. VAT and BPM;
- All damages, defects and missing items such as accessories and keys will be settled. Each situation will be assessed and compared against the lot description given on the website.