ic_arrow_accordeon_menuCreated with Sketch. ic_autosCreated with Sketch. ic_livechatCreated with Sketch. ic_arrow_sidebarCreated with Sketch. ic_mailCreated with Sketch. ic_facturen_en_betalingenCreated with Sketch. ic_kavelsCreated with Sketch. ic_klachten_en_vragenCreated with Sketch. ic_mijn_accountCreated with Sketch. ic_mijn_biedingenCreated with Sketch. ic_overige_vragenCreated with Sketch. ic_telefoonCreated with Sketch. ic_retourneren_en_ontbindenCreated with Sketch. ic_searchCreated with Sketch. ic_thuisbezorg_veilingenCreated with Sketch. thumb-downthumb-up

I want to transport my vehicle by road. Is this possible?

If you want to transport the vehicle by road, the vehicle must have a valid APK. In addition, you must apply for an export registration plate and insurance from the RDW (Netherlands Vehicle Authority) or GWK (GWK Travelex). When the vehicle is transported on a trailer, the aforementioned items are not applicable.

BPM and Export

If you buy a vehicle with a Dutch registration issued after 16th October 2006 with a rest-BPM amount, you can in most cases have this amount refunded when the vehicle is exported. Exceptions are Taxis, Commercial Vehicles, and relocation goods.

Please note: you will have to establish for yourself whether or not this is applicable to the vehicle in question.

Click on the link below for more information:

BPM calculator for refund in case of export:


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Availability during the holidays

Tuesday December 5th Not available by phone after 17:00 Chat available
Sunday December 24th Not available by phone Chat available
Monday December 25th Not available by phone Chat not available
Tuesday December 26th Not available by phone Chat available
Sunday December 31th Not available by phone Chat available
Monday January 1st Not available by phone Chat available