ic_arrow_accordeon_menuCreated with Sketch. ic_autosCreated with Sketch. ic_livechatCreated with Sketch. ic_arrow_sidebarCreated with Sketch. ic_mailCreated with Sketch. ic_facturen_en_betalingenCreated with Sketch. ic_kavelsCreated with Sketch. ic_klachten_en_vragenCreated with Sketch. ic_mijn_accountCreated with Sketch. ic_mijn_biedingenCreated with Sketch. ic_overige_vragenCreated with Sketch. ic_telefoonCreated with Sketch. ic_retourneren_en_ontbindenCreated with Sketch. ic_searchCreated with Sketch. ic_thuisbezorg_veilingenCreated with Sketch. thumb-downthumb-up

I have purchased a vehicle less than 17 years old without Dutch registration, but would like to register the car in the Netherlands. What should I do?

If you want to do this, you will have to pay the remaining BPM to the RDW. The amount of the remaining BPM depends, among other things, on the age, purchase value, and CO2 emissions of the car. The RDW determines the amount.

For more information, contact:

RDW: www.rdw.nl

VWE: www.vwe.nl

AutoTelex: www.autotelex.nl

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Thursday 21 May Not reachable by phone Chat not available
Monday 1st of June Not reachable by phone Chat not available